Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Available So Softies


Hello!

As per request, here are all the Softies available for adoption. If you would like to adopt one or give one as a gift for the holiday season now is your chance! From now till Friday the 8th I will be offering them exclusively to my blog perusers.

Please comment with the letter of the one you are interested in, and I will add it to my Etsy shop. After Friday I will be saving the rest for next weekend's Bazaar Bizarre in Boston. I will be adding whoever is left plus new designs into the shop after the New Year.

Prices range from $20-50 plus shipping. If you have any pricing questions please comment below.

Thanks!

(click image to enlarge)

11 Comments:

Blogger Erandi said...

ok you think the shipping are expensive if you send someone to mexico? i always one of your softies, or one of you're all cute stuff, well, maybe a timmie, or the softie G, i love the colors.., the other day i want to buy a stickers, but i like the "hello badge too"...

please tell me, thanks.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean fatsy is not available even though I can see part of him?

I'm pretty positive I want J, how big and how much is he?

thanks,d

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MEANT D not j!!

4:03 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

erandi, wait till I have the badges ready before you decide on anything. The shipping for a few small things won't be more than $8.

Danielle, I messaged you in etsy.

1:49 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Fatsy has been adopted already and is moving to Baltimore tomorrow.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want Timmie I want Timmie pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
So, thats letter J - right?
I live in the UK - how much is Timmie and how much would he cost to send to the UK?
I've emailed you my email address - so please reply, otherwise I'll keep checking the blog
x x x x

6:55 AM  
Blogger Erandi said...

ok thanks....

and the shipping for a dollie, is the same; $8 ?

10:32 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I was thinking $8 for the small toy, badge and say a sticker sheet for example all together.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hihi!

How much is the precious owl?

3:26 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

$25 including shipping

3:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You seriously DO NOT know how much I want I and E. The owl is glorious and the bunny is so cute. I love your work and I am interested in buying 2 or 3! I can't wait until you get more toys on your shop!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home