Saturday, November 04, 2006

halloween candy after


halloween candy after, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

I ran out of the candy that I had purchased so I had to use the reserve Japanese candy that I had around.

A. Japanese milk candy
B. Japanese Watermelon candy
C. second rate American candy

You should have seen all the disappointed faces! It was actually pretty funny. That is what they deserved anyway when they showed up to my door with no costume and just a grocery bag! I know I am turning into one of those mean old ladies! I remember when I was a kid some old man gave me an unripe banana when I rang his bell. Next year fruits for everyone!


4 Comments:

Blogger wideeyedtree said...

I love the taste of watermelons :)

2:30 AM  
Blogger macati said...

Hi!
oh, you mean girl... ha ha ha... but you're right... they should have brought costumes, that's the tradition, right? And they were lucky enough of getting something, too! bye, manela

6:16 AM  
Blogger kaishin said...

your entry made me laugh :-) They should have had costumes on for sure! I remember getting fruits and nickles from some older residents back when I was a kid... woohoo a nickle :P

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd rate? That's my favorite candy you're dissin' sister.

We had those kids too. We gave them the crappy candy. Whenever we saw them come up on the porch I turned to Jimmy and said, "gummy worm 'em".

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home