Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I've been shopping...



So I decided to invest my earnings from the fair by purchasing some work from other independent designers. I purchased the wallet above from three green apples, this limited edition dish(bottom) from Lena Corwin and this polka dot pocket journal from seedpod. I already own 2 of Three Green Apples wallets (I've been using them as wall art for now) but that Japanese owl print was irresistible! She must think I'm a nut job!



photos by: respective creators

5 Comments:

Blogger Terra said...

Hey, did you know about Lena Corwin already, or did you find out about her from the link on my blog?

1:40 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I've seen her work before (on design*sponge?), but it was your link that made me check it out again! Are you friends with her? You should get a commission fee :)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

I love the blogosphere! No, I don't know her, I just got into her stuff and her blog after seeing her beautiful and fun wedding in the recent Martha Stewart Weddings.

8:28 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I think she lives in your area.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

I was going to mention that, but I didn't want to sound like a stalker.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home