Friday, May 05, 2006

mp wallet!


mp wallet!, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

I made a wallet all by myself! And made lots o' mistakes! Like not sewing the closing tab in between the fabrics...and making the pocket too small..and the stitching is craptactular as usual...but i'm excited!

I made it out of brown felt and cotton. I think the next time I won't use felt because i think that felt gets damaged easily. Is that true? Does it makes little fuzz balls on the surface? I guess time will tell.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he,he,he! I've also just started with the sewing machine and Im here to give you some suport ...
Maybe I should send you some of ''MY'' sewing works? Well done, girl! Its really not so bad...

12:21 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

The felt in fact with the continuous use of, in this case a wallet, will form those little fuzz balls.
But the wallet turned out gorgeous!

12:40 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Thanks Ana for letting me know for sure!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Erandi said...

i like the fabric, is great!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home