Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pray for missing bunnies!


pray for missing bunnies, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

I sent out 10 bunny pouches which took me at least 5-6 hrs each to make to Vancouver and they are missing in transit! Of course with my luck I didn't insure the package... although I did try to buy tracking on it and the postal office worker said they could not track international packages...I feel so devasted... my poor little pink bunnies- lost! *tear*

So this is my plea for prayers for my pink bunnies safe landing in Vancouver!


6 Comments:

Blogger Käthe said...

Totally and completely sucks. For the bunnies especially! Hopefully they'll find their way.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

I'm so sorry for you !! If I see one walking down the street, completely lost here in Belgium, I'll call you directly !! I will make prayers for you ! Hugs

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a total nightmare! I really feel for you, I had a package get lost one time and it was so upsetting, after putting in all that effort. I hope they find their way, I will send out a little prayer for each one of your bunnies and for you too!

8:25 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Thanks everyone for your concern!

Hopefully they just got temporarily delayed at customs but are on their way. :(

11:31 AM  
Blogger Christine Lim said...

Glad to hear that they have arrived. I sent a print to Holly Hatam who lives in Vancouver and it hasn't reach her. Sigh!

3:27 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Maybe turtles run the postal routes in Vancouver? :)

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home