Monday, February 27, 2006

Pear book for sale!


Pear book for sale!, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

I just added 5 pear notebooks to the shop! www.mpatrizio.etsy.com

In other news...I just hugged a stranger on the street! and I'm definitely not a "huggy" type of person.
This is the story of the day- 5 thugs chasing down a pimple faced boy trying to steal his ipod. The P.F.B. runs in front of a car which was a good maneuver in this case because then the driver got out of the car to help fend off the thug children. Then I see the P.F.B. run past my apartment, i feel the need to run after him to see what happened and if the thug posse has stolen his precious ipod. He explains that they didn't this time but he has been chased down already 2 times for it. Then I proceed to do the saddy face and give him a hug.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so terrible for the PFB! He probably totally needed that huger-roo from you! Good on you, for using the "stranger-hug", when someone was in need, even if he didn't know it ;)

12:17 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

um. those certainly sold fast...

It's probably for the better. I'm not sure I have a use for it anyway.

4:47 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I actually made another one with more pages and added it to the shop. If I bought it I would use it as a phone book or a book to write about how lovely I am ;)

7:01 PM  
Blogger minkee said...

I saw a girl sniffing and snivvelling walking home from school yesterday - i didn't have the guts to stop and ask what's wrong though! Well done you. ALSO: the pear book looks lovely..

9:11 AM  
Blogger minkee said...

hah - i don't know how i managed to enter your site at a year old date! whoops...

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home