Thursday, February 16, 2006

Crafty gifts from the bf


crafty gifts from the bf, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

Handmade stuff is so much better then store bought crappyness.

from the left: v-day card from the other day (he gleefully took artistic license on illustrating/exaggerating the size of my boobies), illustrated cover sketchbook from christmas 05, painting from christmas 04 or my birthday, I forget .

The book is my fav. He illustrated all my designs on to a canvas sketchbook and then painted in the timmie character. I like that only one thing was painted in and everything else was left raw-ish.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great gifts. Wonderful that you guys make stuff for each other.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more people should do this!!!...:D
nycagirl

10:35 PM  
Blogger Erandi said...

oooh that´s great! i wish had a boyfriend to make me creative gifts.
anyway, happy valentines day retarded!!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

I LOVE the book. What a thoughtful present!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home