Tuesday, February 07, 2006

a 3-day recap post


Egon Shiele- go see the show!, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

Sunday- I went to check out the Egon Schiele show at the Neue Galerie in upper manhattan. His work is really amazing and definitely ground breaking for his time (late 1800 early 1900's) and now! He died when he was only 28 yrs old and to see the amount and quality of work that he created in his short life is an inspiration/kick in the ass. So if you are in the 'hood go check it out! Seriously,don't miss it, the show ends Feb 20th!

Monday- was my 28th birthay! (28, sound familiar??) I am awoken from my slumber by the sound of metal crunching and screeching tires. There was a very crunchy car crash on my corner. So I jumped out of bed to call 911 and as I am explaining the situation to the operator I see one of the drivers trying to bash in the other driver's window with his foot. AS IF their cars hadn't sustained enough damage as it is. I learned a lot of new ways to use the F word that morning.

Tuesday/today- I get a nice phone call from San Diego saying that the tickets I ordered can't go through. I have no clue what the hell this lady is talking about. Wellllllll.....some F-er stole my credit card # and was using it in California. Isn't that lovely?

How was your weekend?


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh, what a pain!!! Hope all goes well to rectify that, & sorry that happened to you!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Cynthia F said...

happy belated birthday!! hope it was a good one!
and that sucks about your credit card- agh- what a pain in the butt!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

happy bday. It's so cute of your boyfriend to make you pizza :) aww.

Were there any OTHER charges on your card?! UGHHHHHHHHHH that stuff makes me so angry!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I was there on sunday too! (MY birthday). Didn't you just get the uber-creeps from the gynocologist painting?

hope you got the card straightened out. sucks.

happy birthday! Aquarius rules baby!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home