Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Max. This is my first time!

Four Things:

Four jobs I've had:
Children’s Party Attendant (some parties I was forced to dress up as Barney and inevitably get beat up by children!!)
Photo Assistant
Graphic Designer
Illustrator


Four movies I can watch over and over:
I don’t really watch many movies, so here are just movies that I remember watching that I liked:
Amelie
Goonies
Pippi Longstocking (my role model)
King Kong

Four places I've liked:
Paris
London
Amsterdam
My bed

Four TV shows I love :
Note: I just got my own TV last week, so these are shows that I catch now and then

Anything on the Fine Living channel
The Montel Williams show (when he has the psychic Sylvia Browne on)
Any take nothing and make it in to something show
Shows that take abandoned/or unusual buildings and make it into amazing living spaces

Four places I've vacationed:
Italy
France
Spain
England

Four of my favorite dishes:
Brick oven pizza
Brick oven pizza with penne vodka on the side
Brick oven pizza with vodka sauce on top
gnocchi with alfredo sauce

Four sites I visit daily:
This one
Drawn
Flickr (damn you flickr!)
Wooster Collective

Four places I would rather be right now:
In a sun filled loft
In my bed sleeping a wonderful dream
In a gravity free chamber
On my couch making softies

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Les,Sarah,Amy and Ana R.!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lucas said...

Sarah? Is that me?

4:26 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Yes, you!! If you have the time you should do it, it is fun.

5:49 PM  
Blogger les said...

Okay lady. I did your little tag.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

Me too.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home