Friday, November 04, 2005

Timmie hits the pizza joint!


Timmie hits the pizza joint!, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

Timmie joined my bf and I at the local brick oven pizza joint, Peppino's on 3rd and 77th street in Brooklyn. We shared a Vodka sauce pizza. It was Deeee-licious. Two thumbs and lime green floppy hand up! For dessert we had a slice of chocolate mousse cake, very highly recommended! If you are in Bay Ridge Brooklyn for some reason, like if your car broke down on the way to Manhattan, definitely go eat at Peppino's!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I freakin LOOOVE Timmie! If you're still making them by January, I want to buy one from you (refund check comes back in Jan!) :D

3:22 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHA. I was like "Is that her KITCHEN?!" before reading the entire post. I took a little stuffed lamb of my boyfriends with me to mexico and took pictures of him EVERYWHERE and made a scrapbook for my boyfriend when we got home. HAHAHAHA.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home