Thursday, November 10, 2005

Inspirational wall


above my desk, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

I try to surround myself with happy smiley colorful things so I can be distracted from the negative (murder,robbery,drugs,profanity,littering,ya know...the usual) reality outside my window.

For example yesterday these kids were walking out from school past my place and I heard loud yapping and hubbubbing going on, so I peek out my window and these kids were pissing, yes pissing, on a beautiful shiny silver car parked outside my place! As if this wasn't bad enough to witness, one of these kids saw me and was like "some b**** just looked out the window!" they must have been 10 years old!

Now wasn't that a great, heart-warming anecdote! :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Lucas said...

Uh, MY GOD!! allow me to cry!

4:04 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

sure! We can cry together!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Eren said...

Your wall is indeed inspiring! I try and surround myself with happy things too....hooray for distraction!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Sal Cipriano said...

oh no, pooksie!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My room is sad because its ugly and colorless.

I need lime green colored walls! :'(

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"kids" can be so violent + mean.

And I agree in "hooray for distraction"
but it has to be colorful!

and on my wishlist is a green wall.I really love it.

9:19 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

why yes it is! It's actually a Monster Timmie scissor vinyl pouch :)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home