Sunday, September 18, 2005

Monster Timmie in his new home!

America is definitely the land of opportunity. Take Timmie Monster, he came from the streets of Brooklyn, mumbled, people thought he was a weird European dude, rejected by his own kind...To become a doctor at a crochet animal clinic in New Mexico! Dream big people! If Monster Timmie can overcome his obstacles, you can too! Thanks Mattie and family for adopting Monster Timmie and giving him the confidence to create a better life for himself!


5 Comments:

Blogger verasunshyne said...

hooray for timmie!! hooray for America!!

1:08 AM  
Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

They are lovely!!!! :D

8:00 AM  
Blogger Sal Cipriano said...

My little friend is doing well, I am very happy for him. :)

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Go Timmie! :D

1:14 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

That's funny because I actually MET a weird European dude that started talking to me on the street, and I told him that I didn't speak...(and didn't finish the sentence, because I didn't know what language he was speaking.) Then he asks me in french if I speak French, and I said "no" so he got a little frustrated and asked me "What language do you speak?!" After I told him English, he informed me that he was SPEAKING english....oops....

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home