Saturday, September 17, 2005

WARNING NEW YORKERS!!


Attention to anyone eating out in nyc. DO NOT go out to eat at CEDAR on university place. Here's why. I ordered an ice tea and it came unsweetened so they provided a spoon to stir the 8 packages of sugar I was about to put in. So I stir and stir and stir some more. Then I go to take out the spoon and found green mystery substance caked onto the spoon. I am guessing it was mustard, so I call over the waitress and she has no clue what it is either and unappologetically gets me another drink. Fine, I can live with a little mystery substance in my system. Then the food comes, a cheeseburger, an american staple, nothing fancy. We get half way through it and my boyfriend finds a humongo hair in it that he was trying to yank out for a good 30 seconds before he gave up and threw down his burger. So I call the waitress over and ask for the check. Do you think she asks "Is there anything wrong with your burgers fine customers, you've hardly eaten any of it?" NO, SHE DID NOT! So like nice people we pay the check and leave the right amount of tip and haul the F outta there. Needless to say I almost barfed on myself. In fact there was a lovely pile o' barf right in front of the restaurant. Now ladies and gentlemen and my 2 japanese children fans DO NOT EAT AT CEDAR TAVERN! It is on University and I believe 12th street, avoid it like the plague! Have a great day, M

3 Comments:

Blogger Chauncy Biggins said...

Why did you pay for it? I would have told them that I was leaving without paying. If they argued with you, you should have demanded to see a manager. Next time, say it very loudly, for the rest of the patrons to hear. "There's a hair in my hamburger!" There's no reason why you should have to have paid for food that violated health codes!

1:39 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

you are so right chauncy biggins! I just felt so sick I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to know. I am going to be on that block later today. I'll eat elsewhere.

...but the beers are safe.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home