Friday, August 15, 2014

Warning: Possible link to Pampers Stay Dry and allergic reaction?


After 2-3 uses my little one developed this rash all over his back. As soon as we noticed we switched to another diaper we had on hand (swaddlers?) and a couple of cloth diapers and the rash started clearing up within a few hours. I suspect the blue dye. I'm posting this in case someone else runs into the same issue.  We were using Honest Co. and Babyganics before this without any problems and are now trying Earth's Best, so far so good.

Labels:


2 Comments:

Blogger Suzy said...

We've been using Honest (diapers and wipes) almost since the beginning, my little guy is 17 months now. While we've never had a rash like that, I noticed when we use normal brand wipes (even their sensitive or natural kinds) he'll get a bad diaper rash.

Target brand diapers are pretty good too. I believe I read somewhere that as a "big" brand, they have the least amount of harsh chemicals. They are our go to when we run out of Honest; )

Timmie Owner #58 ^__^

12:43 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Hi Suzy! Thanks so much for the tips! I will definitely try the Honest wipes and Target diapers!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home