Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New hobby?...and $4 sunglasses...

I purchased hair cutting shears this past weekend for cutting Sal's hair but I decided to test it out on myself yesterday after watching a couple DIY hair cutting videos on youtube.  I just trimmed a bit off from the existing layers, so not much of a difference is noticeable.  I am going to buy some clips soon so I can separate my hair better and then try again. In other news, I am now the proud owner of 2 pairs of $4 sunglasses after my high-end $6 H&M pair got stepped on. R.I.P. icy turquoise H&M sunglasses. I think these are pretty cute for the price.
 From the $5 Below store in Staten Island, NY.  Due to my sophisticated taste I generally only frequent $8+ stores but I wanted to get the most *BANG* for my $13 bridge toll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home