Tuesday, October 04, 2011

kitchen ledge


A new addition to my kitchen provided by my dad, papa P. Unforch a little too shallow (1.25") to fit anything other than trays inside, but beggars can't be choosers right? I needed a sturdy surface for the white bottle opener on the far left so he made me this. I'm still able to lean the spice jars on it okay though.


These would be great if they were a tiny bit smaller. So now I'm on the lookout for 1.25" rectangular glass spice jars. I think it is time to take a glass blowing class :)

kitchen ledge detail

Here is a close-up of my grandfather's canteen from the Italian army. The tin lid above it reads, "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." Chinese Proverb

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home