Monday, December 28, 2009

I like to move it, move it.


Shifting stuff around today. Moved the white dresser I found in the trash into my bedroom. I was tentative about moving it into my small bedroom because it blocks some of the light coming from the window and I don't like that it is so close to the radiator. I guess it makes more sense here than in my living/dining room though. I moved the metal cabinet I had in the bedroom into the living/dining room. I will post a pic of how that looks soon.


5 Comments:

Blogger Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Nice!! I miss all the good furniture on the streets of NY. I still have a cabinet that I found in the trash. Good stuff.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Blondie said...

Uh, that outfit you have hanging on the door is SO INCREDIBLE. Wear it now. And then post a pic. And then send me the outfit.

4:25 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

You would laugh if you saw it in person. It is just a thin apron. I will definitely consider sending you the white bolero though, I've never worn it because it is too small for me.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Linda Davick said...

Gasp! You found that dresser in the trash???

12:16 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Yep, and it is solid wood too! My next door neighbor threw it out. I saw it sitting in the rain all alone, I had to go save it!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home