Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In the works-



Soon I want to open up a little shop to sell the sturdy canvas bags that I designed for Funtote. Here is the page from the Funtote catalog so you can check them all out. If anyone is interested in pre-ordering let me know and I will offer you free shipping*

*limited time offer to the 3 or 4 people who actually look at this blog. I accept payments in PayPal ($35) and also in Belgian chocolates (the good stuff not the store bought crap from the U.S.), or a lifetime supply of cotton candy and brick oven pizza.

Photo by: Funtote

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marilyn, I lurk your blog often and would love to order 2 of your bags. (A Elephant & Ice Cream) How do I go about contacting you? I have an etsy account if you wanted to do it that way. My user name on etsy is Gelato :]

11:50 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Hi!

You can reach me at marilynpatrizio (AT) yahoo . com

Thanks for your interest!

I am going to add my email address to the main image now.

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoohoo!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home