Friday, August 31, 2007
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Timmie goes to EGYPT+ more!
Wow, it seems that Timmie is racking up a lot of frequent flyer (flier?) miles lately! This photo is by Twittering Bird's friends T&B White who took Timmie along on their globe trekking adventure! You can see more of Timmie's travels HERE.
Thanks Cassie and friends! I'm still lovin' the backpack you made him :D
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Introducing Smallface McTweedy
Sunday, August 26, 2007
The bags that I designed with the company Funtote are now available!! I don't know exactly which shops will be carrying them yet but as soon as I know I will post the info here. If you are a retailer interested in carrying some MP hobo bags you can contact Funtote directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Thursday, August 23, 2007
I've been tagged!
I've been tagged by debi van zyl .
8 random facts about me:
1. When I was a kid I stabbed my brother in the face with a no.2 pencil. A graphite dot remains embedded in his face till this day. I still love really sharp pencils.
2. I like to organize all my belongings by color. Especially my books, clothes and oil paints.
3. I've been known to wear the same jeans 5 days in a row.
4. I've never done drugs and I rarely drink alcohol. Except...my drug of choice, Caffeine!
5. I don't know how to drive and I don't care to learn how. My bike, walking and the subway are good enough for me.
6. When I feed the birdies bread from my window I wonder if they prefer whole wheat or white.
7. I love shoes and love to collect them but 90% of the time I am barefoot.
8. I worry a-lot. Especially over things that I have no control over.
I tag.... YOU! Yea, you!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
lip balm organizer
based off one of the patterns in Lotta Jansdotter's book, Handmade Project. The instructions were in Japanese , so it was trial and error. Mostly error... So sewing experts look away or you will cringe! I added the fabric strip in the inside for organization and the loop with the (temporary) ring so I can hang it up.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Sunday, August 19, 2007
MOO Stickers in da house!
Get your own HERE.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Handmade shoez on the brainz
Since I couldn't stop thinking about it, I ordered a "how to make your own shoes" book. Hopefully I can temporarily put the thought aside so I can function like a normal person and actually get some WORK DONE TODAY!!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
I want to go to shoe school!! (whines like a baby)
Monday, August 13, 2007
"I'm Lovely Pear" Charms!
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
March of the Ten-tens
Auntie Em, Auntie Em!
Monday, August 06, 2007
Since I'm a self indulgent kinda gal-
Sunday, August 05, 2007
shinzi strikes again!
found at Nest in Brooklyn. Which is one of my favorite stores in Park Slope!