Tuesday, February 27, 2007
My fav. category on Cute Overload
dust brusher and egg eye pillow available at Mer-Chan
Monday, February 26, 2007
I like the bun buns too!
photo from HERE
Thanks Yuki and Steve!!!!
I asked one of my boyfriend's friends and his wife who are currently living in Japan to see if they could take some pics of Timmie and I'm Lovely Pear on display at Gallery Lele in Tokyo. They not only sent over the photos, but also this wonderful package full of goodies!! Thanks guys!! Everything is awesome!!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
How To Bust Your @$$
1. Place towel flat on top of hardwood floor.
2. Run on top of it.
4. Go flying in the air.
5. Slam down onto the ground with the weight of a ton of bricks thrown from the empire state building.
Thank the Lord that I have all this protective winter flubber surrounding my bones or else I would be in the hospital right now.
Etsy on CBS!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Free Icon Maker
Monday, February 19, 2007
I would like to announce and mini-celebrate within my home office and with only my softies and kawaii paraphernalia watching that I have completed the Cat in the Hat website. I spent a nice chunk of '06 working on this project and I'm very happy to see that it is up and running! Hooray!
Ok I'm done celebrating, back to work for me.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Death of a Robot
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Monkey (coin purse) looking for a good home!
I just listed this sweetie coin purse on e-bay. This is another case of neglect on my part. I never used this wallet, just looked at its cute face once and a while. Maybe you can give this monkey purse a better life? You can adopt him HERE.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Monday, February 12, 2007
green and white twine for sale!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Tip of the Day- brought to you by Splick*
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Providence for a Day- the recap
Thanks to the lovely people who commented on my "What to do in Providence?" post! Here are the results,
1. The Bert gallery
2. Wickenden St.
3. Oop shop
4. Farmstead cheese and other gourmet edibles shop- purchased some brie and herbs from Provence. I need to visit Provence, France before I croak, someone remind me.
5.The Runcible Spoon
6. Olga's cup and Saucer for lunch, bought some delicious bread to go with our cheese. I want to go back there already for some more bread!
7. RISD Art Museum. Fibbed that we were still college students. Oh yea, I still got it. I came across an impressive Sargent painting that I have not seen before and a watercolor paintbox from 1070 B.C. , B.C.!! I have a picture of that, I will post it shortly.
8. A sheep in a window.
9. Rocket to Mars, but was closed when we arrived. :(
10. Federal Hill. Purchased a milk bottle/jug made in Italy. Took a picture with some wooden cut-outs that look like my parents. Checked out Pastiche but didn't stay because we were full. I must go back there again, such a cute place!
11. Thayer street to find Shades Plus and Pie in the Sky where I did spy 2 Cram Cream trays!
12. Jerry's Artarama, you can't ever have enough art supplies.
13. Al Forno for dinner. Wow, what a beautiful restaurant! We enjoyed our meal very much. We tasted one of their famous pizzas, had some gnocchi and shared some chocolate crepes for dessert! We left thoroughly satisfied. Highly recommended!
I think that was it :D
Here is a link to the photo set- PROVIDENCE PICS
Monday, February 05, 2007
Whoops! Prototype SUPER SALE!
Check out this lil' messed up but still adorable pocket address book in my etsy shop! Comes with a FREE, yes FREE stolen Ikea mini pencil! Wow, what a deal!
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Friday, February 02, 2007
Quick! Tips for Providence, RI?
I am thinking about swingin' by Providence, Rhode Island early next week for a couple days. I've never been there before and was wondering if anyone had any must see or do tips for visiting? Any help will be much appreciated!