Monday, December 31, 2007

latest obsessions


Wool felt- I just purchased my first pieces of wool felt and they are so soft and the colors are so beautiful! I made my bf Sal a phone cozy out of the gray piece. I'm curious to see how it will hold up in comparison to synthetic felt.


beeswax candles are the bee's knees
Beeswax candles- I've been testing out some candles lately and so far these are my favorite. I had bought some soy candles from Etsy but I found that the scent was way to strong for me. This beeswax candle is 100% pure beeswax and doesn't contain and artificial dyes or fragrances. I like.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what link I followed to get to your blog but I'm glad I did. This is a lovely photo: the reflection of the pattern on the jar, that watery effect of the candle thru glass. Such a wonderful post holiday image :)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i wish i could find some wool felt around my area! those colours are super yummy!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home