Monday, December 10, 2007

Bazaar Bizarre Boston 2007

First I want to apologize to your eyeballs for the flash photography they are about to receive-

my set-up:

baz biz 2007

Now, I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by my table! It is always interesting to see people's reactions to my work in person. Like small children begging their moms to purchase Monster Timmie Beer coin pouches (coming soon to my etsy shop) for them, with a resounding "No way!" as a response! :)

Also, I want to give a special thank you to what dat who stopped by my table along with her customized Timmies - #110-#113 (below)
what dat?'s timmies (#110-113)

She also gave me this awesome sculpture of Timmie w/a bookworm and toadstool w/ coordinating ribbon and stationery! Could this be any more awesome?! NO, I don't think so! Look how perfectly, proportionately sculpted that little Timmie is!

the close up:

the back:

and... it glows in the dark!!
Thank you so much S,C and Timmies 110-113 :D!

7 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

ohhh my goodness. so many cute things.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Amy Nieto said...

Dude, that sculpture is awesome!

1:37 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Isn't it insane!? I have to find a special case for it, so I don't break it.

1:40 AM  
Blogger ichigo said...

nice setup at the fair! wish i was there...

11:34 AM  
Blogger What Dat? said...

The Timmies were ecstatic to see you, as were we! Somehow, your wonderful creations seem even lovelier in person. Really glad we had the chance to stop by and say hello, and that you’re diggin’ your little wormie :)

12:29 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

It's all so awesome! We need more fairs like these on the West Coast *envious sigh*! : )

7:34 PM  
Blogger Blogging Masterclass said...

Oh that's cuteness overload!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home