Saturday, September 29, 2007

}::::o:o::o::o:::I::o::o:::o::o:::l>


Here are some (art) links to keep you company while I am gone:

Former classmates that have become more successful than me

James Jean
Tomer Hanuka
Mu Wen Pan
Esao Andrews
Nicolas Uribe
Dice Tsutsumi
Eric Wilkerson

Some of my painting teachers (who have links)

Max Ginsburg
Steven Assael
Mary Beth McKenzie (most recent)
Irwin Greenberg

Some of my favorite painters

John Singer Sargent
Joaquin Sorolla
Jenny Saville
Anders Zorn
Malcolm T. Liepke
Robert Henri
Lucien Freud

Some online discoveries
Here is the post with links to some talented peeps from awhile back

which I'd like to add:
Jannie Ho
Lara Cameron
Amy Earles
Megan Jefferey (check out her finger puppets and awesome house!)
Sally Shim
Lisa Congdon
Dawn Ramerman

this list grows everyday!


Flickr groups I started
Join in!

Cram Cream
Delicious Decole
Feelin' Fruity
House Party
mushroom mania
Shinzi Katoh Collectors
Timmie
Trees Please

Hmm...what else...maybe I will add more links tomorrow...it is almost 2 a.m. and I have to get some sleepytime in.


7 Comments:

Blogger bloodybunny said...

awww...

++CHARGING THE ACCUS++

I really need to do this too
:)

4:03 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Listen, so next year we take the whole month of August off and we'll do something good! Sound like a plan?

3:20 PM  
Blogger Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

aww, thanks for the love! Of course, I am a big fan of yours :-)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Patricia said...

I like very much your picture and amigurumis, I am sorry my inglish es very bad, bye

6:49 PM  
Blogger Amy Nieto said...

Oh wow, great deals on costa rica, is that where you went? :P

Marilyn wherever you are i hope you are having fun, but come back to us, the Internets misses you.

love,
tetrabytes.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

*sigh* STILL not back yet?!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post I enjoyed

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home