Sunday, September 09, 2007

chair search winner



...for now.

Thanks to the kind commenters on Decor8 I found a new office chair. The Skruvsta at Ikea. I was originally going for the plain white one, but the Ikea I went to was out of stock/oversold of 90% of their office chairs including the white Skruvsta and this patterned one was the LAST ONE in stock! I think I am better off with the patterned fabric anyway in case the dye in my jeans rubs off it won't be as obvious. An unexpected plus was when I brought it home it matched up perfectly with my orangey-red inspiration wall. YAY for coordination. Now I just have to test it out to see if it can withstand 8-10 hours of computer work/ internetting every day. My back was seriously killing me after working while sitting on a folding chair! I guess that just shows how important it is to have a good back-supporting chair.

Thanks again for the tips! I ♥ the internet!

Labels: ,


4 Comments:

Blogger est said...

you'd made a right choice! i love it! :)

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Please let us know if this chair is comfy or not. It's exactly the chair I have on my wish list as a replacement for my squeaky broken one.

1:23 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I would try oiling the bottom of your chair first before getting a new one. I think this chair is good for a few hours of web surfing, etc.. I'm not completely convinced that it is good enough for working with all day long. It is on the cumbersome side.

4:08 PM  
Blogger mod*mom said...

you inspired me to get one. it's cute! i got it in white + my daughter drew on it with pink a pink marker :)

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home