Monday, June 18, 2007

My Renegade purchases


My Renegade purchases, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

I just picked up a few small things...

mushroom necklace from Traveling Rhinos

magnets and needle holder from The Small Object which I had been eyeing for months. Everything she had was awesome as usual.

small pouch from a newly discovered Somethings Hiding in Here. Who btw had the most kick arse display in town. I wish I had taken a pic. It was minimal and beautiful.

House keychain by Timber Handmade. I would have bought everything they made, it is so great!


3 Comments:

Blogger bloodybunny said...

I love timber handmade !!
Woow, and I never heard of them..

I was really curious about your renegade post. :)
I wish they had invended beamers, then I would have been there..
Scotty - hurry up!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the note about us & how much you like our booth - it means a lot. it was our fisrt show & we had no idea what to expect. we loved your shirts & talked about them all day since we could see them from our booth!
shauna & stephen

2:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would have bought just the same, and much more! :D
Lucky you!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home