Monday, April 02, 2007

Let's all go to Paris!

Two of my favorite painters, Sorolla and Sargent, are having a show together(!) at the Musée du Petit Palais in Paris! Now who wants to be my French guide? ;) The last time I went to Paris I felt like the locals wanted to vomit on me when I attempted to speak "French". I really would love to learn French and Spanish well. I currently have my cousins visiting from South America. Our only form of communication is the "smile and nod", the good ol' hand gestures, and whatever I picked up from Dora the Explorer! Good times.

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I'd be happy to be your guide though my French isn't so fabulous either. I do already live in France though. :)

3:40 AM  
Blogger elizabeth star said...

Je peux t'aider avec ton français! =)

(I can help you with your french) :-D

11:30 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

YaY! The next time we hang out you can give me a lesson! :)

Emily, If I go I will let you know, Thanks!

1:29 PM  
Blogger ruthie said...

Hola! I think you'd love the Sorolla museum in Madrid :-)

12:27 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I've actually visited that museum a few years ago! It is great!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home