Monday, January 29, 2007

Time saving tip of the day:



My bf bought me a book on CD called "Getting Things Done" for Christmas. It's about managing your time efficiently and blah,blah,blah.
Yes, I think I've slowly but surely developed A.D.D. from surfing the internet hours and hours each day. Now if I could only get paid for surfing the internet in search of cute stuff- life would be grand! Anywhoo, as I am listening to the CD I think to myself, "How can I get more free time out of my day?" and then it hits me... WEAR SWEATPANTS 24/7! I can just wear them to bed, wake up, roll out the door, roll back in the door and back to bed. No showering even necessary! The bonus is after a few days of not showering you will smell so bad no one will want to associate with you! That's at least another 3 hours of "me" time each day!


7 Comments:

Blogger wideeyedtree said...

Haha :) Funny but cool

3:51 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

you've just described my life

9:26 AM  
Blogger ann & dabney said...

swap sweatpants for pajama bottoms and you've just described my days too.

11:13 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I would have said pajama pants 24/7, but it is harder for me to get away with wearing my polka-dot pajama pants while I am waiting in line at the post office! :D

12:34 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

That's what I'm here for! ;)

3:26 PM  
Blogger Sal Cipriano said...

See what happens when you try to get your GF a thoughtful/useful gift, you get a smelly GF you can't be near. Oy, back to the drawing board...

10:47 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

See +2 hours right there.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home