Saturday, January 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

by Catherine from the shop Red Shoes! Which by the way if I ever visit her shop in person I think I would pass out from the goodness in there!

Here are the rules:
Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

Ok here are mine,

6 weird things about me:

1. I don't own a microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, Ipod, car, dog, cat, functional radio, or TV over 8 inches.

2. Drinking out of pre-wet glasses grosses me out.

3. Butterflies give me the heeby jeebies. Butterflies=Insects, Insects=Creepy. Don't throw rotten tomatoes at me butterfly lovers, I know that there are millions of you out there. That would be a lot of tomatoes. Let save the tomatoes for some nice fresh mozzarella brick oven pizza. :)

4. I wear PJ pants for most of the day. Polka dotted ones. The delivery men love it. I can tell by the way they quickly turn their heads away when I open the door.

5. I can eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also pizza, yum pizza.

6. I always think I see "things" moving in my apartment when I am alone. But in fact it is just one of my hairs in front of my eye. :P

I am going to just tag Sal, cause I have no other friends frankly. ah-pooty-pooty. BUT feel free if you actually read this blog and would like to participate please do, I officially tag you!

2 Comments:

Blogger lulu said...

i love your blog!!!!!! i always read it, but i think this is the first time i've commented. i also don't own a microwave, dishwasher, car, washing machine, cat, dog or a tv that works. i do have an ipod though.

8:47 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Hi DD,

Thanks for stopping by and for your comment!

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home