Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!


little cupcake bakeshop, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

Hello everybody in blogland! How did everyone's New Year's Eve go?

I spent most of my night with a few friends (thanks NuNu, Brad and Ant) playing an intense game of Pictionary (boys against girls) and testing out the Wii (Sal, feel my wrath!). Yes, sounds very,very wild and out of control, doesn't it. ;) Apparently I am a fierce competitor and I scared many a friend last night. RAWR!

This morning Sal and I started off '07 Gluttooning (verb, to take part in the activity/sport of being gluttonous) at our favorite local bakery Little Cupcake Bakeshop in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. It is hands down the cutest bakery I've seen in Brooklyn. So if you are ever in the area you should go check it out.


4 Comments:

Blogger Way Out Wear said...

That Cupcake Shop looks like it should be in a Meg Ryan movie, or something - it's adorable.
Sounds like a good day. It was raining pretty heavily here (Vancouver) so we did not venture out at all.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this place! The red velvet cupcakes are my favorite :-D

12:13 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Sal loves red velvet too!

mlc, it was gray and drizzly here too all day :(

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2007!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home