Monday, October 23, 2006

Could we be any hotter?


could we be any hotter?, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

no, i dont think so ;)

A pic from my friend's wedding last Saturday. I was a bride's maid. I am very proud of myself that I didn't throw myself on the floor crying uncontrollably, which is what I usually do. I looked up ways to prevent crying on the internet the night before, and I must say the technique I found worked pretty well. The "no crying" technique I used was to look around the room and in your head name all the colors you see.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAWT! His tie even matches you!

12:15 PM  
Blogger wideeyedtree said...

you are beautiful! your boyfriend can be very proud :)

1:36 PM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

I don't know if it's the picture, but you look like Piper from that show "Charmed", which is a complement because she is pretty as well :)

1:08 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

my cousin mentioned that to me once. I found a pic of her online where she is looking in the same direction as I am in this picture and it made me laugh cause we do look similar.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Genesis said...

You look great!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you look just like your illustration self portrait :P

4:02 PM  
Blogger IMEDAGOZE said...

NIce to see you m.patrizio :)

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home