Monday, July 24, 2006

what I learned today:

It is NOT acceptable to wear spandex pants to the gym. How I found out? Well..my mother so graciously purchased a one month gym membership for me. How sweet and utterly rude at the same time. What are you tryin' to say? Surfing the internet for 17 hours a day and eating pizza for every 6th meal isn't part of a healthy lifestyle? I am shocked! So...I bust out my spandex pants from 10 years ago and slap the suckers on over my fluffy bod and proudly parade into the gym to be greeted by snickers (not the chocolate type) and wide eyed stares.

Good.to.know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They did not snicker at you! the nerve! who cares, little do they know how talented you are! ;)
Mary-Ellen

9:40 AM  
Blogger Ginger M. said...

Haha good story.. I predict they will be back in fashion in 10 years time. Just hold on to them.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home