Saturday, June 03, 2006

...and I'm back.


i'm here, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

I've safely landed back in the u.s. of a. from a lovely adventure in the U.K.. Fuzzy Bunny and I accompanied my brother to go check out some David Gilmour (formerly of Pink Floyd) shows in Glasgow, Manchester and London.

I've never seen so many sheep in my whole life! I was hoping to take a picture with one of them or even a herd but unfortunately didn't get a chance. Northern England is so beautiful, I just wanted to throw myself down the lush green hills (carefully of course) and roll around all day. No rolling around actually occurred because we were on a tight schedule.Boo-Hoo.

Here are the highlights:
1. I saw a hedgehog close-up! They are so cute! I wanted to put one in my luggage. I'm sure the customs agents would have loved that!
2. The amazingly green rolling hills, just imagine where the teletubbies live...it was just like that!
3. The boat ride from westminster to greenwich on the river Thames suggested by a lovely internet buddy!
4. Also suggested by one of you sweet peeps was a visit to brick lane/shoreditch near the Spitalfields market! I loved this so much! It was exactly what I was looking for. The quaint artsy shops reminded me of Park Slope,Dumbo and Williamsburg in Brooklyn which are my favorite spots around NYC!

Here you can view some of my pictures from the trip -------> CLICK HERE

So for the next 2 weeks I need to haul arse and get some goods ready for the renegade fair.



Thanks to Max,Cocoakoala,and Sharon for the tips!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in love with your shoes!!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

Woo! I'm glad to see you had a good time, albeit a crowded one :)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Erandi said...

welcome back!!!

your shoes are so pretty!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back and I'm so glad you had a great time. I'm pleased my brick lane/shoreditch tip worked out for you, its been a long time since I was there :)

ps. yep your shoes are very lovely!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home