Thursday, March 23, 2006

Unofficial Timmie #30


timmie #30, originally uploaded by m patrizio.


I hereby declare the above Timmie -- #30. I am going to start keeping track of my Timmies and where they live. So here is my list of current Timmie locations:

Madrid,Spain
London,England
Lisbon,Portugal
Los Angeles,California
Calgary,Alberta
Park Slope,Brooklyn
Mesilla Park, New Mexico
Miami,Florida
Bedford, Texas
San Diego,California
Hastings on the Hudson,NY
Queens,NY
New York,NY
Basking Ridge, NJ (#30)
Red Hook,Brooklyn (#31)
Winnepeg,Manitoba (#32)
Sunnyvale,CA (#33)
New York,NY (#34)
Santa Ana,CA (#35)
Perth,Western Australia (#36)
Occupied Shoppe- Vancouver,British Columbia (#37-41)
Los Angeles,CA (#42)
Melrose, MA (#43)
New York,NY (#44)
New York,NY (#45)

If you know the whereabouts (city,state,or country) of one of the Timmies, Please let me know and I will add it to the list :)

This one has been adopted and is moving to Basking Ridge, NJ!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lucas said...

The Timmie from Montreal, QC has actually moved his way on west to Calgary, AB. I'll email you a picture of him posing as a candle.

3:49 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

ok i will edit it :) Thanks

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really really really need a Timmie to fill the hole in cold VT existence. Yes yes more Timmies
He would be just the thing to warm my heart.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is so cool. I like this one a lot. My friend made some hand sewn monsters you might like (his aren't as good though, he doesn't know how to sew). I'll find a link...

http://analogmedium.blogspot.com/2006/02/analog-monsters.html

2:33 PM  
Blogger lydia said...

Timmie!!! I will have to get a Timmie soon.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home