Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Landscape Painting -Last Year


Pic from last year, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

A pic of me painting outdoors last year while it was co---oooold. As you can see I work very,very large! Sorry for the lame(r) post, I have tons o' work to get done! I need to find me some computer art slaves! In 2006 I plan on spending more time painting. I feel sad that I haven't been producing as much as I would like. boo-hoo.

When I grow up I want to paint landscapes like my old bud Dice! He is a real master!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marilyn
I love your grand canvas!!
It rocks.
Hope your travels are going well.
When the heck are you going to write???
Miguel

12:28 PM  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Wonderfully romantic . .. impressive work.

MAC

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home